There is no English translation for this web page.
Application and Admission
New admission regulations
New admission regulations came into effect for all applications from the winter semester 2018/19 onwards. Please be aware that there are some major changes in the admission requirements:
- Proficiency in English at Level B2 and in German at Level C1*!
- A degree in a related study field must include at least 18 credits (ECTS) in the area of Quantitative Methods (Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics,...) and 18 credits in the area of Microeconomics (Game Theory, Microeconomics, Industrial Economics,...).
* Only the following certificates  are acknowledged!
You will find the new admission regulations here  (in German).
Please refer to the Office of Student Affairs  for information about formal application and admission procedures.
The application deadline for the 2019/2020 winter semester ends on June 15, 2019.
The admission to the Master's program in Industrial Economics (MInE) is restricted. A maximum of 35 students are accepted to the program each year. New students are admitted to the program only in the winter semester.
- Application and Enrollment 
- Campus Center 
- General Advisory Services 
- Telephone Service